About LONGVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL …
- Principal: Mrs. Te’o
- School Secretary: Mrs. Gillen
- Request Student Records: https://murrayut.scriborder.com/
- Office Hours – 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM (M, T, Th, F) and 8:15 AM – 2:00 PM (Wed.)
- School schedule – Full-Day Kindergarten & 1st-6th Grade Monday – Friday 8:40 AM – 3:15 PM; Wednesday early release @ 1:15 PM
- AM Kindergarten 8:40 AM-11:40 PM; Wednesday 8:40 AM – 10:40 AM
- Enrollment – Longview Elementary is K-6 and serves approximately 400 students
- School promotion – depending upon address, students promoted from Longview may attend either Hillcrest Junior High or Riverview Junior High; and then Murray High School
- Mascot – Longview Lions
- School Colors: Red, Gold & White
- Built: 1962
- Bus Routes Updated 10-11-17
- Parking Lot Map
- School Fees Information
- Parent/Guardian & Student Handbook
- Elementary Personal Electronic Device Use Policy
- School Boundary Map
If the weather conditions appear to be developing by the 6:00 AM decision time-frame, the superintendent or designee may delay the start of school for 2 hours. At that point, the following schedule restrictions would be put into place:
- School would start at 10:40 AM
- Bus stop times would be delayed for 2 hours from the regular pick-up time.
- The breakfast program would be unavailable for the day.
- Field trips scheduled for the day will be cancelled.
- Kindergarten will be held in two sessions.
NOTE: If the weather or conditions are deemed too severe to attend in person, the superintendent or designee may deem it an Online Learning day. If such is the case, online lessons for students will be available by 10:35 AM. Students are required to complete the online work within 24 hrs. in order to be considered in attendance for the Online Learning day.